Monday 20 April 2009

Holiday in ...


Well, always (when I think in summer vacation) I remember Puerto Fuy. Puerto Fuy is a little town between the Andes mountain chain, in the south of Chili, Region de los Ríos (Rivers' region), beside Pirihueico Lake. Puerto Fuy is beside the borderline. For that lake you can cross to Argentina in a ferry.

I went to Pto Fuy in the last summer vacations (January 2009) with my ex girlfriend. We put the tent in the beach, on the sand. In there, I walked, I swam, I though and ate magical mushrooms. The visions of nature, the vision of the human kindoom, the past and the future, the thin line where the true is the lie.

I like the silence. That place is father, mother, son and daughter of the silence. I liked to go there for that.

3 comments:

  1. i love the south of Chili
    but the farst place i nowing is castro city in the chiloe island.

    i wrighting this play in my list of the places in chili i want to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!
    I liked your description and the picture above. Besides that, I like the silence too: it's sometimes is wonderful to be in a quiet place far away from the city. That thing about the 'shrooms must have been fun, hehe...
    Regards !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like quite an experience Rodolfo! It looks and sounds like an amazing place. Any plans to go back there soon?

    ReplyDelete